Great Minds Think Alike—FMV Challenges in Light of COVID (On-Demand Webinar)
Overview: This webinar provides information on the pandemic’s impact on market benchmarking and physician compensation fair market value (FMV) assessment in 2021 and beyond. Industry experts cover such topics as:
- Brief overview of the federal regulatory response to the pandemic
- Overview of industry provider compensation response to the pandemic
- Anticipated pandemic impacts on 2021 market benchmark survey data
- Modifications being made to market benchmarking surveys for 2021 to improve value for survey users
- How the pandemic will impact FMV/commercial reasonableness assessments in 2021
- Pandemic implications on physician compensation redesign in 2021
Claire Turcotte, Attorney, Premier Health
Emma Miller, Associate Principal, ECG
Dave Hesselink, Principal, Sullivan, Cotter and Associates, Inc.
webinar is brought to you by the Hospitals and Health Systems, Fair
Market Value Affinity Group, and In-House Counsel Practice Group.
On-Demand Webinars are not included in AHLA Premium or other membership levels.
AHLA does not currently offer Continuing Education Credit for On-Demand Webinars. Contact your state to determine whether self-study credit is available.