CMS, OIG Insights into Stark and AKS Final Rules Part I: Supporting Value-Based Care (On-Demand Webinar)
Overview: Government representatives from CMS and OIG will provide insight on key take-aways from the highly anticipated physician self-referral law and anti-kickback statute final rules that remove regulatory barriers to value-based care. Hear directly from government representatives regarding the final regulations and important commentary in the preambles of the final rules.
- Lisa Ohrin Wilson, Senior Technical Advisor, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Catherine A. Martin, Senior Technical Advisor, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Samantha C. Flanzer, Senior Counsel, DHHS Office of the Inspector General
- Vicki L. Robinson, Senior Counselor for Policy, DHHS Office of the Inspector General
- Susan A. Edwards, Chief, Industry Guidance Branch, DHHS Office of the Inspector General
- Patty Bohney (Moderator), Principal, SullivanCotter, Inc.
This webinar is sponsored by: SullivanCotterOn-Demand Webinars are not included in AHLA Premium or other membership levels.
AHLA does not currently offer Continuing Education Credit for On-Demand Webinars. Contact your state to determine whether self-study credit is available.