CMS, OIG Insights into Stark and AKS Final Rule Part II: Flexibilities and Clarifications (On-Demand Webinar)
Time: On Demand
Overview: Hear directly from government representatives about additional flexibilities and clarifications in the physician self-referral law and anti-kickback statute final rules, as well as the cybersecurity and electronic health record provisions. Government representatives from CMS and OIG will provide insight on key take-aways from the recently released final rules that clarify and modernize the regulations under these important fraud and abuse laws, and provide needed flexibilities for parties participating in value-based care initiatives and arrangements involving health information technology.
- Lisa Ohrin Wilson, Senior Technical Advisor, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Matthew Edgar, Health Insurance Specialist, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Andrew VanLandingham, Senior Counselor for Medicaid and Health IT Policy, DHHS Office of the Inspector General
- Meredith Williams, Senior Counsel, DHHS Office of the Inspector General
- Neal D. Barker (Moderator), Partner, HSG Advisors
AHLA does not currently offer Continuing Education Credit for On-Demand Webinars. Contact your state to determine whether self-study credit is available.