So You Want to Acquire that? Due Diligence, Compliance, and FMV Discussion Surrounding Large Acquisitions (On-Demand Webinar)
Time: On Demand
Overview: The purpose of this webinar is to provide information on approaching fair market value and commercial reasonableness for health care transactions. Specifically, this webinar will focus on what you can, should, should not, and may be able to pay for when it comes to health care acquisitions.
- Brief overview of the regulatory framework for common types of healthcare acquisitions
- Identification and discussion of items to consider for valuation purposes as part of the due diligence process.
- Address impacts of COVID on the current and future practice acquisitions.
- Wesley Sylla, Attorney, Hall Render
- Elspeth Paul, Deputy General Counsel, Cedars-Sinai
- Karin Chernoff Kaplan, Director, Veralon
This webinar is brought to you by the Hospitals and Health Systems Practice Group, and the Fair Market Value Affinity GroupOn-Demand Webinars are not included in AHLA Premium or other membership levels.
AHLA does not currently offer Continuing Education Credit for On-Demand Webinars. Contact your state to determine whether self-study credit is available.