Disruptive Physician Behavior: Addressing Issues Beyond a Discussion Over Coffee
March 3, 2020
This webinar will discuss how to address disruptive physician behavior. Items to be addressed include:
- Establishing internal programs to address practitioners who exhibit behaviors that undermine a hospital's culture of safety;
- Efforts at early interventions that go beyond the collegial or ""cup of coffee"" conversations;
- Input from behavior committees or professionalism committees;
- What to include in professionalism policies;
- Providing tools to assist physicians with stopping their pattern of inappropriate behavior before it creates a black mark on their career;
- Using third party programs to address behavior; and
- Measures to address broader issues such as burnout or concerns with culture.
Aaliyah K. Eaves, Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
Robert R. Fielder, Resolution Resources LLC
On-Demand Webinars are not included in AHLA Premium or other membership levels.
AHLA does not currently offer Continuing Education Credit for On-Demand Webinars. Contact your state to determine whether self-study credit is available.