Bold Frontier: Managing the Tax Risks for Your Institution in the New Norm (2020 Tax Single Session)
5. The Bold Frontier: Managing the Tax Risks for Your Institution in the New Norm (Single Session Taken from the 2020 Tax Issues for Health Care Organizations Program)
Edward J. Jennings
- Tax liabilities and risks related to the recent provisions passed by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act as well as provisions in the relief acts pertaining to the pandemic, COVID-19, which has brought about a new norm for the in-house tax professional in managing tax risks
- The financial impact that these recent provisions may have on their health care systems and the planning strategies to address them
- A functional approach to work closely with the contact point of risks, i.e. operational units, including the development and use of tool kits and templates
- Communicating these risks to executive management, including aligning compliance concerns with other regulatory bodies and requesting additional resources
Continuing Education Credits are available for this session. For CLE credits, you can earn 1.0 credit hours on a 60-Min Calculation and 1.2 credit hours on a 50-minute Calculation. For CPE and CCB, you can earn 1.2 credit hours for this session.