Changing Guidance on the CARES Act Provider Relief Fund (On-Demand Webinar)
Time: On Demand
Overview:The Provider Relief Fund (PRF) has been a lifeline for many hospitals and other health care providers, but compliance with the PRF’s Terms and Conditions and statutory requirements can be a challenge, in part because guidance from HHS continues to evolve rapidly. Our panel consists of professionals who have been advising hospitals on how to manage the compliance and accounting risks posed by these changing guidelines. We will discuss the most recent PRF compliance guidance from HHS, identifying the questions answered, the questions left open, and the new questions created for hospitals concerning acceptable use and reporting of PRF distributions.
- William Eck, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Jonathan H. Ferry, Partner, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Danielle M. Sloane, Member, Bass, Berry & Sims PLC
- Kelly Sauders, Partner, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- James R. Wiley, Shareholder, Hall Render Killian Health & Lyman, PC
- Jamie Whitney (Moderator), Chief Legal Officer, Adelanto HealtCare Ventures LL
AHLA does not currently offer Continuing Education Credit for On-Demand Webinars. Contact your state to determine whether self-study credit is available.