Health Plan Acquisitions and Consolidation: Review of Recent Deal Trends and Regulatory Hurdles (On-Demand Webinar)
Time: 2:00-3:30 PM ET
Overview: This webinar provides attendees with an overview of key issues and trends in health plan acquisitions. It is geared toward practitioners who represent both health plans and providers and will include a discussion of the following topics:
- An overview of common of health plan transaction types and the key regulatory authorities
- Legal instruments, and select terms, that are commonly negotiated during a transaction
- State regulatory approval process
- Antitrust approval process
- Trends in health plan transactions
- Issues unique to transactions involving Medicare Advantage and Part D plan sponsors
This webinar is brought to you by the Payers, Plans and Managed Care Practice Group Practice Group.
On-Demand Webinars are not included in AHLA Premium or other membership levels.
AHLA does not currently offer Continuing Education Credit for On-Demand Webinars. Contact your state to determine whether self-study credit is available.