Coronavirus Preparedness for Health Plans
April 2, 2020
This important webinar will present key guidance, best practices and other critical insights to timely assist government and commercial health plans in their response to the current coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak. While there is a great deal of news and information in circulation right now, the goal of this program is to hone in on the most pressing questions and issues specifically from the health insurance and managed care plan perspective. We have invited government regulators and industry experts to share their insight on a range of legal, regulatory and public policy topics related to the COVID-19 outbreak, including:
- Federal and state requirements for COVID-19 coverage and patient access to care
- Temporary use of discretionary flexibility in plan benefits and processes
- Handling potential drug and device supply chain disruptions
- Deployment of telehealth and other alternative arrangements for providing services
- Coordination with federal, state and local governments, industry groups and other stakeholders
- Assessment of future potential compliance and enforcement risks related to actions taken today
Speakers:Elizabeth Leahy, Massachusetts Association of Health Plans
Brian Webb, National Association of Insurance
Melissa Wong, Holland & Knight LLP
Mike Yaworsky, Florida Office of Insurance Regulation
On-Demand Webinars are not included in AHLA Premium or other membership levels.
AHLA does not currently offer Continuing Education Credit for On-Demand Webinars. Contact your state to determine whether self-study credit is available.