Antitrust Hot Topics in Pharmaceuticals and Biologics (On-Demand Webinar)
Time: On Demand
This webinar covers:
- Pay for Delay, including the Fifth Circuit’s April 13, 2021 decision in Impax Laboratories, LLC, the Actavis case and views from the enforcement and defense perspectives
- Recent FTC activity with reverse payments
- FTC review of patent settlement agreements under the MMA
- Drug pricing, including comments from the recent former director of the FTC Office of Policy Planning
- Saul P. Morgenstern, Senior Counsel, Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP
- William H. Rooney, Partner, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Matthew Weprin, Staff Attorney, Federal Trade Commission
On-Demand Webinars are not included in AHLA Premium or other membership levels.
AHLA is now offering Continuing Education Credit for On-Demand Webinars held after March 2021. This is a 90-minute webinar. Credits earned for a 50 minute state are 1.8 CLEs, and 1.5 CLEs for a 50 minute state.