International Privacy Issues for Health Data (On-Demand Webinar)
Time: On Demand
Overview: This panel will help you understand privacy and security requirements across jurisdictions and issues that arise when transferring health data between the United States and other jurisdictions.
- Can health data be sent from the United States to other countries? What about health data coming into the United States from other countries?
- How should I structure agreements that involve international health data transfer?
- How do cloud-based services change the equation?
- What are issues of concern with international clinical research?
- What are the privacy and security compliance requirements across jurisdictions and how can I manage them?
- Alex Reynolds, Counsel, Davis Wright Tremain
- Kirk Nahra, Partner, Wilmer Hale
- Scott Bennett, Partner, Coppersmith Brockelman
- Kate Black, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig