Health Care Fraud and Abuse Enforcement: 2021 and Beyond (On-Demand Webinar)
Time: On Demand
Overview: As we continue into the first year of the Biden Administration, we will discuss what health care fraud and abuse enforcement will look like moving forward, including:
- Discussion of current enforcement trends and priorities affecting the health care industry
- How the False Claims Act and criminal health care fraud enforcement will fare under the Biden Administration
- What health care attorneys can do to help keep their clients off of the radar
- Scott Grubman, Attorney, Chilivis Grubman Dalbey & Warner
- Matthew Krueger, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Heather Mogden, Attorney, Hall Render
Jonathan H. Ferry, Partner, Bradley
On-Demand Webinars are not included in AHLA Premium or other membership levels.
AHLA is now offering Continuing Education Credit for On-Demand Webinars held after March 2021. This is a 90-minute webinar. Credits earned for a 50 minute state are 1.8 CLEs, and 1.5 CLEs for a 50 minute state.