2021 Annual Meeting CLE-eProgram
The 2021 AHLA Annual Meeting is now available on demand. With 46 sessions to choose from, this educational opportunity will address your (and your clients’) needs in the months to come. Earn credits for the sessions you watch, including CLEs, CPEs, and CCBs. The maximum number of credits available for the on-demand presentation is 49.5 (including 2.0 legal ethics) for a 60-minute state and 59.4 (including 2.4 legal ethics) for a 50-minute state. Please note that the actual number of credits may vary from state to state.
- Catch up on developments across the full spectrum of health law with the Year in Review.
- Hear directly from Dr. Fauci and Christi Grimm.
- Explore an emerging risk area.
- Satisfy your ethics education requirement.
- Or take a crash course in health law and binge the entire eProgram.
View the Schedule.
Once purchased, visit My Dashboard to access the 2021 Annual Meeting CLE-eProgram, located on the left-hand side of the Education Center. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.