Insights From Health Care System Real Estate Counsel
Real estate is an essential element of health care. Goran Musinovic, Vice President, Realty Trust Group, hosts a conversation with four in-house counsel who offer insights into their health systems’ real estate operations. They discuss:
- The role of real estate and its impact on organizational decision making.
- How the real estate function is staffed and engaging with outside counsel for assistance.
- Challenges related to portfolio management and how compliance relates to the real estate function.
- Interactions with other departments and fostering a culture of collaboration and communication.
- How to measure success as it relates to the real estate function.
Goran’s panel includes Kelly Adams, Corporate Counsel, SCL Health, Kelly Anderson, Associate General Counsel, Baptist Healthcare System, Linda Bielik, System Director and Senior Counsel, CommonSpirit Health, and Mark Wright, Senior Counsel, University of Rochester.
Sponsored by Realty Trust Group.