Insights From Health Care System Real Estate Directors
Real estate is an essential element of health care. Goran Musinovic, Vice President, Realty Trust Group, hosts a conversation with three real estate directors who offer insights into their health systems’ real estate operations. They discuss:
- The role of real estate and its impact on organizational decision making.
- How the real estate function is staffed and which functions are outsourced.
- Strategic goals and objectives and how compliance relates to the real estate function.
- Interactions with other departments and fostering a culture of collaboration and communication.
- Some of the biggest challenges associated with the real estate function and how to measure success.
Goran’s panel includes Sara Seifried, Director of Real Estate Operations and Ambulatory Facilities, BayCare Health System, Tamia Kramer, AVP of Real Estate, Ardent Health Services, and Nathan Beckey, Director of Corporate Real Estate and Development, Children’s Health.
Listen to Goran’s previous conversation with health care system real estate counsel.
Sponsored by Realty Trust Group.