Executive and Physician Compensation in Non-Profit Health Care Organizations: Assessing, Managing, and Monitoring Compensation Arrangement Risks after Tuohey, UPMC and Wheeling (On-Demand Webinar)
Time: On Demand
Overview: Join panelists for a webinar on how UPMC and Wheeling change the risks and the scrutiny of physician compensation. In this webinar we'll cover:
- One Hospital, two systems: comparing 990 reporting and Stark documentation for executives and physicians-if you know how to do independent and objective evaluation for executive pay, how do you not use independent and objective evaluation for physicians?
- How can IRS 990 answers, data, and free text can be used by qui tam plaintiffs-and why counsel need to review before filing?
- The myth of ""Median to 75th"": Developing Systems for Assessing, Managing, and Monitoring Compensation Risk."
- James G. Sheehan, Chief, Charities Bureau, New York Attorney General
- Heather Fields, Shareholder, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren
On-Demand Webinars are not included in AHLA Premium or other
AHLA is now offering Continuing Education Credit for On-Demand Webinars held after March 2021. This is a 90-minute webinar. Credits earned for a 50 minute state are 1.8 CLEs, and 1.5 CLEs for a 50 minute state.