Fraud and Abuse & Managed Care: Key Issues and 2021 Updates (On-Demand Webinar)
Time: On Demand
Overview: This webinar will explore the intersection between fraud and abuse and managed care, including a discussion of recent compliance and enforcement initiatives relating to the Medicare and Medicaid Managed Care programs. Issues covered in the webinar will include:
- Recent case law and enforcement trends related to Medicare Advantage risk adjustment programs
- CMS program audits, star ratings and bid issues
- Practical tips for payors, providers and other downstream contractors
- Julie Nielsen, Managing Director, BRG
- Danielle Vrabie, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
- Jason Christ, Member of the Firm, Epstein Becker Green
On-Demand Webinars are not included in AHLA Premium or other membership levels.
AHLA is now offering Continuing Education Credit for On-Demand Webinars held after March 2021. This is a 90-minute webinar. Credits earned for a 50 minute state are 1.8 CLEs, and 1.5 CLEs for a 50 minute state.