2019 Medicare/Medicaid Year in Review (On-Demand Webinar)
2019 Medicare and Medicaid Year in Review
Webinar Date: September 16, 2020
Janus Pan, Associate, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP, Bio
Dawn Perez-Slavinski, Associate, Bass Berry & Sims PLC, Bio
Overview: This session reviews 2019’s major reimbursement and compliance legal developments, including:
- Medicaid DSH litigation update and Medicare Part C days litigation update
- Changes to bundled payments initiatives and value based payments programs
- New off-campus provider based reimbursement rules and co-location guidance
- State Medicaid expansions and work/eligibility requirements
- New Provider Enrollment Affiliated Disclosure Rule
- Changes to HIPAA guidance and enforcement
On-Demand Webinars are not included in AHLA Premium or other membership levels.
AHLA does not currently offer Continuing Education Credit for On-Demand Webinars. Contact your state to determine whether self-study credit is available.