What Consents are Required for Hospital Transactions? (On-Demand Webinar)
Time: 2:00-3:30 PM ET
Overview: Get a primer on approvals and notices required for hospital transactions. This webinar will cover licensure, accreditation, payor issues, attorney general review/approval, bond financing, and antitrust considerations, among other things. Participants will leave with a better understanding what consents are required for hospital transactions.
- Kinal Patel, Senior Counsel, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Alison Hollender, Partner, Husch Blackwell
- Stephanie Carman, Shareholder, Gray Robinson
- Thomas Donohoe, Vice President, General Counsel, SCL Health
- Rowena Manlapaz, Associate Chief Strategy Officer, UC Davis Health
On-Demand Webinars are not included in AHLA Premium or other membership levels.
AHLA is now offering Continuing Education Credit for On-Demand Webinars held after March 2021. This is a 90-minute webinar. Credits earned for a 50 minute state are 1.8 CLEs, and 1.5 CLEs for a 50 minute state.