2022 Annual Meeting CLE-eProgram
The Annual Meeting CLE-eProgram provides you with information and analysis on myriad legal issues facing the health care industry in thoughtful, practical, solution-oriented sessions. The eProgram contains a Keynote Address from Erin Richardson, Chief of Staff in the Office of the CMS Administrator. Additionally, S. Craig Holden, Robert H. Homchick, and Kristen Rosati take attendees through the journey of key developments over the past year - the highlights and low-lights. Includes 300+ pages of exhaustive Year-in-Review research, including citations!
Breakout sessions cover the complex intersection of the areas of health law, including legal ethics and professional development. Sessions include:
- Contracting Beyond Traditional Health Care Settings: Model for Virtual Care First (V1C) Payer/Provider Contracts
- Hospital Charges under the Microscope: Operational Implications of the Price Transparency Rule and No Surprises Act
- Telemedicine Post-COVID: Where Are We and What's Next?
- What Your Compliance Officer Is - And Isn't: Juggling the Dual Role of Compliance Officer and General Counsel
- The Public Health Emergency (PHE) is Ending: What Should Providers Expect Next?
View the full agenda.CLEs:
The maximum number of credits available for the eProgram is is 44 (including 2.0 legal ethics) for a 60-minute state and 52.8 (including 2.4 legal ethics) for a 50-minute state. Please note that the actual number of credits may vary from state to state. The maximum number of CPE credits is 52.8 and CCB credits is 52.8.
CPE: AHLA is a registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
Once purchased, visit "My Dashboard" to access the 2022 Annual Meeting CLE-eProgram, located on the left-hand side of the Education Center. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Sponsor Thanks: AHLA would like to thank Pinnacle Healthcare Consulting for sponsoring the Annual Meeting CLE-eProgram.