2022 Tax Issues for Health Care Organizations CLE-eProgram
Earn CLEs on your own time. AHLA is pleased to bring you the 2022 Tax Issues for Health Care Organizations CLE-eProgram. Earn credits for the sessions you watch, including CLEs, CPEs, and CCBs. The maximum number of credits available is 15.5 (including 1.0 legal ethics) for a 60-minute state and 18.6 (including 1.2 legal ethics) for a 50-minute state. Please note that the actual number of credits may vary from state to state. The maximum number of CPE credits is 18.0 and CCB credits is 18.6.
View the Program Agenda to see a list of the informative topics covered at the program. This program focuses on IRS regulations, exemption standards, and enforcement initiatives to help you address the tax compliance and transactional issues facing you and your colleagues. The planning committee members have put together a dynamic program including presentations addressing:
- Legislative, regulatory, and sub-regulatory updates
- Tax implications of innovative compensation, alternative investments, and transactions
- The latest on 501(r), UBTI, and ESG
- Tax-exempt status of ACOs and HMOs
- Remote work, digital health, and telemedicine
- And other sessions relating to ethics, compliance, due diligence and tax strategy for health care stakeholders
AHLA would like that thank PwC for sponsoring the 2022 Tax Issues for Health Care Organizations CLE-eProgram.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.