2023 Tax Issues for Health Care eProgram
View the live program schedule to review the complete list of sessions included in this eProgram. Designed to serve the unique needs of advisors for health care nonprofits, this eProgram features presenters from the IRS and Capitol Hill along with experienced industry counselors and advocates. Presentations curated to serve the complex needs of tax-exempt health care organizations will cover:
- Community benefit reporting and oversight of tax-exempt organizations by federal and state regulators
- 501(r) enforcement update, including compliance and due diligence strategies
- Implications of tax law on transactions, including joint ventures between for-profit and tax-exempt entities, F-reorgs, post-closing filings, and much more
- Governing board duties and conflicts of interest, as well as current considerations for non-profit executive compensation
- Transfer pricing as a strategic tool, bonds and arbitrage concerns, and tax pitfalls related to innovative business arrangements
- And more legal, compliance, and operational insights of import to you and your clients
CE Information: The maximum number of credits available is 16.0 (including 1.0 legal ethics) for a 60-minute state and 19.2 (including 1.2 legal ethics) for a 50-minute state. Please note that the actual number of credits may vary from state to state.
AHLA would like to thank PwC for sponsoring the Tax Issues for Health Care eProgram.
Also Available from AHLA:
Taxation of Hospitals and Health Care Organizations