2022 Fundamentals of Health Law CLE-eProgram
Earn CLEs on your own time. AHLA is pleased to bring you the 2022 Fundamentals of Health Law CLE-eProgram. Earn credits for the sessions you watch, including CLEs, CPEs, and CCBs. The maximum number of credits available is 22.5 (including 1.0 legal ethics) for a 60-minute state and 27.0 (including 1.2 legal ethics) for a 50-minute state. Please note that the actual number of credits may vary from state to state. The maximum number of CPE credits is 27.0 and CCB credits is 27.0.
View the Program Agenda to see a list of the informative topics covered at the program. The Fundamentals of Health Law program is a valuable training program for new associates and in-house counsel, compliance officers, consultants, and others who advise health care clients. It is also an excellent annual update for experienced health lawyers and health professionals. Sessions address:
- Health care equity, public health, and participating in public policy
- Compliance programs, contract negotiations, and managed care contracting
- Technology, telehealth, and privacy of health information
- Startups, private equity investment, and mergers and acquisitions
- Fundamentals of Medicare (Parts A, B, C, D) and Medicaid
- Many other sessions developed specifically for early health care law professionals in a variety of settings
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.